Under the Horizon Europe Framework Programme for Research and Innovation (2021–2027) five Missions aim to deliver solutions to major challenges for Europe. They include a Mission on Cancer.
To allow for successful implementation, key players along the entire value chain need to be involved and work together tackling the complex challenge of delivering personalised, efficient and equitable cancer care through mission-oriented innovation.
We are delighted to invite you to join us for a Mission-oriented Innovation Bootcamp: Personalised Medicine to optimise cancer prevention, diagnostics, treatment and care – a journey into the crossing of mission-oriented innovation and personalised medicine on the 7-8th of October.
Expert speakers and panel participants:
- Anders Brinne, Strategic Area Lead, Sustainable Precision Health, the Swedish Innovation Agency, Vinnova
- Bettina Ryll, MD, PhD, member of the Horizon Europe Mission Board for Cancer, Chair ESMO Patient Advocacy Group, Founder Melanoma Patient Network Europe
- Hans Hägglund, MD, Professor of Hematology, National Cancer Coordinator, Chairman of the Confederation of Regional Cancer centres at the Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions, Co-founder and Chair of Vision Zero Cancer
- Henry Li, PhD, Senior Research Fellow in Health and Innovation Policies at the UCL Institute for Innovation and Public Purpose (IIPP)
- Richard Rosenquist Brandell, MD, PhD, Professor of Clinical Genetics, Department of Molecular Medicine and Surgery, Karolinska Institutet, Chair of Genomic Medicine Sweden
- Suzanne Håkansson, Senior Director Government Affairs, AstraZeneca, Co-founder and Board Member of Vision Zero Cancer
- Terje Peetso, MD, Member of the Board at North Estonia Medical Centre
- Ulrik Ringborg, MD, Senior Professor of Oncology at Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, and Director of Cancer Center Karolinska, a structure for translational cancer research. Secretary General of the European Academy of Cancer Sciences, EACS.
When: 7–8th of October