A European precision cancer medicine trial network and implementation initiative funded by the EU Cancer Mission.
The PRIME-ROSE project builds on a bottom-up, clinician-initiated family of PCM clinical trials which have been particularly successful in bringing up inclusion rates to offer additional lines of treatment and in providing patient benefit.
We are very excited to be an active part of PRIME-ROSE and thus contributing to steps towards the vision to secure access to affordable Precision Cancer Medicine (PCM) that prolongs life at the best quality possible for all cancer patients.
The project launches on July 1st, To the press release >>>
A self-organising open innovation ecosystem
DLCT (DRUP-Like Clinical Trial) community
decentralised, open innovation ecosystem based on the DRUP trial design with characteristics of a user-driven Living Lab around the shared interest of providing options and improving outcomes in advanced cancer.
PRIME-ROSE Consortium Partners
1. Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
2. Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
3. Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm, Sweden
4. Capital Region, Copenhagen, Denmark
5. Helsinki University Hospital, Helsinki, Finland
6. Centre Leon Berard, Lyon, France
7. IPOPORTO, Porto, Portugal
8. Region Uppsala, Uppsala, Sweden
9. The Swedish Institute for Health Economics, Lund, Sweden
10. Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
11. Region Skåne, Sweden
12. Heidelberg University Hospital, Heidelberg, Germany
13. Maria Sklodowska-Curie Institute ofOncology,Warsaw, Poland
14. University Hospital of Split (KBC Split), Split, Croatia
15. Tartu University Hospital, Tartu, Estonia
16. National Institute of Oncolocy, Budapest, Hungary
17. Vall D’Hebron Institute of Oncology, Barcelona, Spain
18. Center for Personalized CancerTreatment(CPCT, DRUP trial consortium), hosted by Radboud University Medical Center,Nijmegen, The Netherlands
19. National Cancer Institute, Vilnius, Lithuania
20. Cancer Research UK, London, UK
21. University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
22. Trinity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
23. Masaryk Memorial Cancer Institute (MOU), Brno, Czech Republic,
24. Center for Innovation in Medicine (CIM), Bucharest, Romania – coordinating a PCM network in the Balkan states of Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Montenegro and Macedonia